Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Feature Artist: MondrysYknotShop

What is your shop name and what do you sell? Mondry's Y Knot Shop and I sell a variety of things. Everything from hand knotted jewelry to gift bags and therapy pads.

What is your shop's URL? Http://MondrysYknotShop.etsy.com

When did you start selling on Etsy? August of 2007

What is your favorite thing about Etsy? The forums and all of my close friends

What is your favorite thing about what you sell? Why, creating it of course.

What is your favorite item in your own shop and why? I have to say that the black and white colorized postcards are my current favorite but I like them all. Otherwise I wouldn't make them.

What teams do you belong to? I am a co-leader of the EtsyFriends team and a member of the EtsyWMI team.

What is the most fun thing you do to promote your shop? I like to chat in the forums and chat rooms but my most favorite way is to take my items to shows and show them off.

What are some of your favorite finds by other sellers on Etsy? You know I have many items in my favorites but I can't pick anything I like pretty much everything that is listed on Etsy. I guess if I must choose it would be the fun things that make me laugh. Like this embroidered toilet paper... http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13082746

What do you do in your spare time? I hang out on Etsy, try to get stuff sewn up and read with my daughter.

Do you have anything else you would like to share? Well not really. I would like to say that you really should buy handmade this year. I took the Handmade challenge did you?

No comments: