Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting to Know WhatCirca

   

For 5 years WhatCirca has been on Etsy selling an eclectic mix of vintage clothing and accessories as well as wedding accessories like personalized hangers for wedding gowns, hair accessories, and belts and sashes. She started her shop on Etsy because of her passion for vintage items and it remains as the bulk of her shop.

About her style - Eclectic. I like anything that I have not seen before and I am sucker for anything with lace.

Her other gig - I am the main contributor for another local blog for September's Bride, a Bridal Boutique in Downtown Holland. I write the blog for our vintage couture collection. We restyle heirloom gowns for brides and also have an inventory of our own that are available in the boutique for purchase.

Favorite thing about West Michigan - The change of the four seasons. Just when I am getting a little tiresome of one, it changes! 


No comments: