Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Getting to Know Designs By LaShelle



For anyone that has met LaShelle, in person and on Etsy, you know that she is a wonderful and memorable person. She's upbeat and can always make you smile! You can find LaShelle on Etsy and on her Facebook Fan Page. So here's a little more about her and her shop here on Etsy in her own words.

On her crafting mania - I love to add sparkle to anything I create so I use a lot of crystals in my jewelry. Wedding pomanders are so fun, pretty to look at, and so I added those as well. I've also recycled ceramic rocks from my shop and called them 'vibe rock pendants' and, well, you'll really find a mix of just about everything from vintage jewelry to bookmarks. My mania shows.

On her latest project - I've begun making beaded pictures and placing them in shadow boxes. I love my beaded pictures.

What's important to her - My daughters, grandsons, and my sweet husband.

A tip for teammates - Be yourself. Don't worry about what people think of you, because if you're fake they'll know it anyway.

And some thanks - I have appreciated my team so much, and all the help, friendship and support they've given me over the last 3 years.

1 comment:

DesignsByLashelle said...

wow i just found this, thanks for your time on it!