Monday, July 12, 2010

Members Monday: Kavali8

Welcome our new featured seller, Cassi from Kavali8!

  

Tell us a bit about yourself and your shop.
I am a mother of a 3-year-old and I work from home. I mostly love to create abstract and floral canvas paintings. I also love photography and creating greeting cards. 

What are you currently working on?
I'm currently working on a new Poppies Painting.


What do you like to do in your free time outside of your business?
In my free time I usually spend it with family and friends.

Where would you like to see your shop and business in a year?
I would like to sell more of my paintings and maybe have them featured in local galleries or coffee shops. 

Where can we find you online and/or locally?
You can find me at Kavali8.etsy.com and sometimes I am at the Fulton Street Artisans Market.

No comments: