Monday, April 19, 2010

Calling All EtsyWMI Members


It's been two weeks since the last Members Monday post and here we are at another Monday. Obviously this isn't your typical Members Monday post. I really enjoy posting and learning about our members every week, but have run into some complications so to speak. Primarily non-responses which leave me strapped for people at the last minute (eek!). Instead of using random.org from a full list of our EtsyWMI team members, I'd love to start a list of people who would be interested in participating in Members Monday. If this is you, convo me here.

On another note, I'd love to hear suggestions for the blog and the type of things that you, the reader, would like to see. How often would you like to see posts? Do you like regular features or one-time topics more? If you're an EtsyWMI teammate that would like to contribute go ahead and convo me using the link above. Thanks for your input ahead of time!

2 comments:

HeidiMCF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HeidiMCF said...

Saralynn thanks for all your hard work. I think we should give a weekly shout-out to any members who have an upcoming show. Of course individuals would have to let you know in advance.

I would also being willing to be a quest blogger if you would like, maybe others members would be interested as well. :)